Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrap night at new store.

Last night we had the first midnight scrapping at the new store in Bridgetown. It was great. I wasn't sure how I would go because I was pretty tired but once you start sitting, scrapping, having coffee and cake, and chatting the time just flies by. I spent most of the evening doing my "100 things I love" when it is finished I will post it up.

The store has some fantastic off the page stuff I got the butterflies from there and a cupcake album looks pretty exciting too. A recipe stand is there also and I would love to do one of those so my pages can go on display before they get locked away in the albums. I have going to have to bring them out more often when family and friends come down with Perth so I can show off my work.

I don't if I will be doing it every week. Tuesday night is my night out and the shop has so other things that I would like to go to. So a better stay home and spend some time with Glen so I can go..... lol ;)

No comments: