Friday, February 4, 2011

A week has past. Were did that go.

I can not believe that over a week has passed and I have not blogged or even scrapbooked.  It has been so busy here with work and getting the kids ready for the new school year that scrapbooking hasn't even come into.


My girls.  Grade 3 and Grade 1.

My little man starting Kindy.

 Now my work hours have changed so the night I am scrapbooking with friends has now turned into another working night. So I wont be able togo.  :( thats is really sad.   After all this doom and gloom about no scrapbooking night, I do have some good news.  The retreat that I had to cancel is now back on the agenda and I am going to that. I need to -have a lot of catching up to do.  2 weeks from today.  Woo Hoo.  It is going to be fantastic.  I cant wait. Hopefully some scrapbooking will happen before then.

1 comment:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

We hope you scrap soon! So good to see pics of Christian on his first day. Oh so cute.