Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas tree is up.

The first of December has been and our tree is up. I am trying to start a new family tradition that on the 1st of December we decorate the tree as a family and Glen has to put the star on top (because he is the only one tall enough to do it lol) The girls loved decorating the tree and Christian really didn't care he was more then happy to sit and play with the beads on a string. He is so easy to please my little man.


I cant wait for Christmas. I am so organised this year so no rushing around the shops for me a week before Christmas.

We are having a quiet one here Christmas day with some friends and on the 27th it will be family. Plan is to eat, drink, play and be merry this Christmas. Hope everyones plan is the same.

Cheers Tab.

No comments: