Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Before and After

I was going through some pages that I had done a few years ago, you know pre-cricut, and decided to change some of them that I really didn't like.  This one of my son was one of those pages,  I felt like the  cute photo as disappearing into the page.

Here is the BEFORE PAGE.


Here is the AFTER PAGE.  Same photo just a little different and I like this one heaps better.


I love the star on this one and it is a little more boyish.  The stars and the circle have come of Accents Essentials, which is a cartridge I haven't used in ages so I am going to enter this layout into Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and Always Crafting with Stephanie.

At Die Cuttin Divas you have to use a cartridge that hasn't been used for a while and a picture on that cart that you haven't used.  For me thats the stars and the circle was cut using Accents Essential.

At Always Crafting with Stephanie it has to be a winter layout.

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Thanks for playing along with us. He looks so cute all snuggled up and wrapped! Bridgetown nights do get cold. Love the mix of colours too. You completely changed that original layout!

Kel said...

Totally cute layout. I like em both.. LOL. what a sweety

Unknown said...

Love it!

Jess said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

Rhonda Emery said...

what a sweet baby and layout. love it

Year 2 said...

Tabatha this is soooooooooo adorable! Great jon on the redesign :-)

Kim H said...

Both of your layouts are just perfect! I do like the 2nd one because of the stars and circle, it does add to it! I LOVE that catridge, so many fun things! You son looks so warm, comfortable and ADORABLE! i love that tag you used for the jouranling!
tfs

Unknown said...

Wow, I am so impressed with your LO. I love the way you changed it up. The new colors you added really make it pop. I LOVE that you did a "different" kind of winter LO. That is what these challenge are all about.! You totally rocked this. Thank you for joining in on my Whimsical Wednesday Challenge. I hope you will come back and play again!

~Carla~ said...

Your redo is gorgeous! And you're right, the photo really stands out now! Thanks for playing with the divas!!