Friday, March 11, 2011

More Surprises

This week has been a tough week filled with heaps of bad news. Hopefully next week will be a little better. But some good things have arrrived  which is certainly what I needed. I had another win this week from Cheap Chirpin Tuesdays. 
Some friends give us a heads up on cheap and different scrapbooking products available in Australia. 
This was the prize for February.



You make a comment and are in the drawn to win that price.   The trick is that you have to comment on both sites and every Tuesday.  They have some awesome ideas so head over there and check it out.  Click here for Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas and here for  Me 'n' Miss Pink Cricut. 

Thanks Chloe and Carlene.  All of these will be well used especially the rollar.  Love it already.

Another good news (have you seen my new button in the top left hand corner of my blog) is that I am going to be the 

GUEST DESIGNER 
 for this week over at

That will be up later on today.  I was so excited and had heaps of fun sorting out projects for that one.  Cant wait to show you all so stay tuned. 

3 comments:

Year 2 said...

Tabatha I am just so excited for you to be a Guest Designer!!! VERY MUCH deserved! You are such a creative person :-) can't wait to see what you come up with!

I am really happy you got your cheap chirp goodies :-)

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

I'm so glad you won the cheap chirpies after your bad week! I'm so happy about your Guest Design spot, I'm dying to see what you are making!

Rhonda Emery said...

thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comment if you could email me at semery@classicnet.net I would like to ask you a question. thanks Rhonda