Thursday, March 10, 2011

Imaginisce Challenge.

Over at Imaginisce blog they are having a march madness.  The rules are:- use Melinda's sketch using 75% of Imaginisce products, 3 patterned papers, 3 colours, and 3 embellishments.

Here is my entry for the competition.  I have used the  Imaginisce range called Enchanted.


The word 'precious' is from Once upon a Princess cartridge and I used the glossy accents over the top.  The flowers around the bottom have be cut out of the same paper range.



This is for my new niece,  hopefully will make an appearance into the world soon.

I love this sketch so I turned it into a layout as well.  These are my two princess,  they are a little older the photo,  (thats how far behind with my albums....  lol)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Tabatha, this is so pretty, I love it, you have done a perfect job with this

Looks like your going to be a proud aunty soon x

Melinda Spinks said...

Such a sweet card and love the title using your Cricut. Thanks for playing along!

Lydia said...

Wonderful card, love your use of the circuit too!!

Lydia said...

I meant to say cricut darn auto spelling lol. Great card!

Court said...

loving the card and layout combination! That's fantastic! :) Thank you so much for playing along with us in this month's sketch challenge at Imaginisce!

Marielle said...

just beautiful,so cool that you also used the sketch for a layout !

Tracey Taylor said...

This card is just precious.

Unknown said...

Great what you did with the card and I love how you translated it into a layout! WOW! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Keely Livings said...

I love your beautiful projects, Tabatha! Thanks so much for playing with us at Imaginisce :)

Sophia said...

Love what you did with your projects, thanks for playing along.