Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Christmas presents done

I came up to Perth this weekend to see a friend in hospital and to drop of Christmas presents. Am so excited that this year all the Christmas presents are done. Only have to get 2 more presents and then I have finished. Glen, mine, and the kids are all on layby so I just have to pick them up and wrap. DONE YIPPEE.

I am so looking forward to Christmas this year. Not much planned but we have some good friends spending the day with us so the kids can play and I can have lots of cuddles of the new baby. Lets just hope Christian dosen't get to jealous because he does even if I am gving Glen a hug. lol

This weekend is the Bridgetown Show and I am entering some of my pages into the scrapbooking section. I might enter a couple and see how I go - mayby one of each of the kids.

No comments: