Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a weekend.

What a weekend we have had. Matt and Michelle and the girls came down for a few days. It was really good seeing everyone and Glen was happy to have a drinking buddy. But having 5 children in the house and 4 of them being little girls are get awfully loud sometimes. :).

Went to me time today and did a bit of mosiacs. It was so easy. Just need to grout and then I can post a picture. Nothing exciting just a star with a blue background.
Glens not a big fan of my masterpiece. ;) I am happy with it.
Might get some more tiles and do number for the cottages. I am trying to make the cottages more homely and country cottage-ish. If you know what I mean. The next couple of weeks are a little slow so hopefully we might be able to get some more painting finished.

No comments: