Sunday, January 23, 2011

Disneyland Album Here I come

Last year we went on a trip of a lifetime to Disneyland Anahiem,  it was awesome.  As you can imagine we had loads and loads and loads of photos.  With three camera's on the go it was going to happen.  lol  I was saving the album for a scrap retreat in a few weeks but I have had to cancel.  So sad  :(  but on a plus side I get to start the album now instead of waiting and I dont have to cart all my stuff anywhere.


I got the Mickey and friends Cartridge just before Christmas and I love it.  I used it earlier to make a card for my in laws.  (click here if you want to have a look).  So that's where mickey came from and many other characters you will see as the album continues.

Kindy Glitz Mickey pants because I can.  lol

Another good thing of many on this cartridge are the different borders.  I fused Mickeys gloves together to go around the photos.   Love it.  The font I used was from Robots.  It is very similar to the Mickey Mouse font (which I dont have) so I am using that instead.  I know this page looks a little busy but it is just what our holiday was - very busy.

Stay tuned for more pages............

Thanks for looking and please feel free to become a follower.


2 comments:

Cherie said...

Looks great!! I am following you now too! Thanks!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hi!! Love this LO, and your blog, Thanks for checking out mine, I am now a follower!! I know I will be back to check out more of your awesome LO's!! Keep up the good work!, Karen